removal of annealed colours on railpole plate
- Angle grinder Flex Inox LE
- MultiBrax® MultiGrinder attachment MB650MV
- Unitized compact disc GB 676 90 x 6 x 20 mm, H5 soft
- Non-woven strips GB 220 VEL with velcro, 40 x 600 mm, yellow (grit 80-240)
- lastic grinding block ZB 910 35x60x30 mm, grit 24
Remove the annealed colours with the MB 650 MV MultiGrinder attachment and the unitized compact disc.
Recommended speed: 2,100 rpm
If besides the annealed colours also the weld seam shall be removed, we recommend to use the unitized compact discs 3 mm, hardness 7 (here the speed should be at 4000 rpm). You can also watch this work step in our video "Roundtube handrails: Weld seam grinding 60°".
Match the grinding pattern at the tube with the non-woven strips.
Match the grinding pattern on the railpole plate with the elastic grinding block.